Infiniti Cars! Popularly known for their high performance and standards. If you own one of these rides then, you drive one of the sleekest cars that have ever been manufactured, and I am sure you are proud of it.
But what if your headlights suddenly go out while you are driving at night? What would you do if you were far from home? Would you continue to drive without Headlights? Would driving with one headlight get you pulled over? Since a faulty car headlight can happen to anyone, it isn’t something that should bring shame or embarrassment. However, it is super cool when you know how to change your car headlights or increase the brightness of your car headlights without needing help from anyone.
If you own an Infiniti car, then you need to finish reading this article to the end. However, even if you do not have an Infiniti car, you might know someone who does, and you can pass the information to them.
In this article, you will be learning how to replace an Infiniti car headlight, know their prices, and much more.
Fun facts about Infiniti cars
Some people wonder why others go for Infiniti cars and the hype around it. Others are curious to know the history of Infiniti Motors.
To give you an overview, here are some fun facts about Infiniti cars you didn’t know:
- It is a top car brand worldwide. Although there are no manufacturing plants for Infiniti cars in all nations globally, you can always find someone in every country who owns an Infiniti car. This goes to show the popularity of the brand. No one will buy this car if it is not highly functional. It is not wrong to say that Infiniti motors are high on the chart of cars ranking and is a top competitor in the automobile industry.
- Infiniti has a car for everyone. There is almost no type of car that you desire that you cannot find from Infiniti motors. If you love to own luxury cars, you can get them from Infiniti motors. If you prefer regular standard vehicles, you will see something from this brand. Are you looking for sedans? They are also available. With Infiniti motors, there is a car for everyone.
- It has sturdy wheels. It should not be surprising that you can find sports cars amongst the type of cars that Infiniti motors produce. Their wheels are sturdy and well-balanced, assuring you of your safety as you drive. Drivers and owners of Infiniti cars say that they never have any doubts once they are behind the wheels of an Infiniti vehicle.
- The first Infiniti cars were released in 1989. Infiniti motors have been in operation for over 30 years. The Infinity Q45 and M30 were the first cars produced by this company. Since then, they have evolved and have an array of available options.
- Hong Kong is the headquarters of Infiniti motors. If you want to pay a visit to the HQ of their manufacturing plant, you know where to visit.
Now, you can comfortably engage in any debate that concerns facts about Infiniti cars.
Let’s have a look at the vehicle models, their headlights, and the prices.
Infiniti car headlight replacement by model and price
|Infinity car||Car type||Application||Product||Price|
|Infiniti QX4||Infiniti QX4 (2003)||Main Headlight Beam||Replace Replacement Headlight||$1,100.98 – $1,222.12|
|Infiniti G37 Convertible||Infiniti G32 (2013)||Main Headlight Beam||Replace Replacement Headlight||$494.06 – $637.99|
|Infiniti M56||Infiniti M56 (2013)||Main Headlight Beam||Replace Replacement Headlight||$1,446.78 – $1,462.44|
Step by step to change Infinity car headlight
You are on the right track if you have read to this point. You now know the estimated prices of Infiniti headlights, so you can always have an extra or spare in your car.
Now, here are the steps to follow to change your Infiniti car headlight:
Open the hood of your car. It is only suitable to go to the source when you want to fix a problem. As a car owner, you should know that you can access your headlight panel from your hood. Thus, the first step should be opening the hood.
Locate the rivets. The rivets in an Infiniti car are almost like bolts, and you can find them on the radiator. They keep the bumper and grill in place. You cannot make any replacement to your headlights if you do not remove the bumper. To remove the rivets, you will need a flat screwdriver. There are about seven rivets in an Infiniti car.
Remove the fender. An Infiniti car has many obstacles that protect its headlights. Thus, all these need to be out of the way to access the headlight area. You will need to remove the fender of the car for the bumper to come off entirely. Some bolts attach the bumper to the fender. Your screwdriver will also be a helpful tool in this situation. You should keep your bolts securely as you do not want to lose them when coupling things back.
Detach the headlights. You will encounter more bolts along the way. Some bolts keep the headlights in place, and you will also need to remove them. This is the only way to have a full view of the headlight to take off the faulty bulb and replace it.
Secure the new bulb. Once the old bulb is off, you need to secure the new bulb to the electrical harness. Ensure that you are not in a rush when doing this, as you do not want to mix things up.
Put things back in their position. Recall that you had to remove the bumper and fender to access the headlights area. You need to put all these back in their place. It is why you had to keep the bolts safe as you need them now to hold the bumper together.
There is a particular joy that comes with knowing how to fix some things in your car and maintenance tips that can save you money. This is because it’s not every time you want to drive down to the mechanic for something minor that you could do.
For example, removing oxidation from headlight lenses. While oxidation might sound like a big word connoting a huge car problem, it’s in fact very easy to get rid of by using headlight restoration kits you can buy from your favourite local store or online.
With that being said, now that you know how to fix your Infiniti car headlights ensure you share this article with others to enlighten them and also to help them achieve a sustainable durable car.