You know how you come out and notice that you have a flat tire? When this happens to many people, they are most times not bothered. This is because they know how to replace their car tires, so they are quick to make a replacement.
However, have you ever wondered why this same swiftness does not apply to changing car headlights? I can see the gears turning in your head now. Many people believe that replacing car headlights is a complicated process, leaving it for the mechanic.
But what if a mechanic isn’t available and there is an urgent need to use the car? Also, imagine how you can flex on your friends when you know how to replace a vehicle’s headlights.
This article aims to change the conception that replacing car headlights is a complex process. Since there are different cars, you can imagine that there would also be various processes involved in car headlights replacement.
However, this article will focus on Mitsubishi’s car headlights replacement. It will also cover the various car models and their prices.
But first, check out why you should own a Mitsubishi car.
Why you should own a Mitsubishi car
There are different available car options globally. So, one might be wondering, why should I pick a Mitsubishi car over other options?
Here are some reasons why:
- It is reliable. You may love to change your car regularly or own a fleet of cars. However, you will realize that if you own a Mitsubishi car, it stays with you for a long time. Sometimes, you may even dash it out or sell it. This is not because it has any fault, but you want a change. Mitsubishi cars are built in a way that is adaptable to diverse road and weather conditions. Many people agree that it is always a valuable purchase.
- The Mitsubishi brand is innovative. Mitsubishi strives to give its users a different experience. If you own a Mitsubishi car and carry out research, you will see that it is different from previously produced. They always ensure to add a new feature when they are making a car. The goal is to ensure that their cars are above average and standard. If there is a feature that you desire to have in your vehicle, there are high chances that you will find it in a Mitsubishi car.
- It has a super steering wheel. Imagine driving a car that the steering wheel swerves at intervals without an action. That will be a disaster. The Mitsubishi brand designed its steering wheel to give comfort to its driver. When you are behind the wheels, you are sure of your safety, and you will enjoy your driving experience.
- The cars save fuel. Mitsubishi cars come with different benefits, and one of them is that these cars do not consume a lot of fuel. This helps to save costs, and it is something that many car owners look out for. You do not need to think about buying fuel every day as you own an efficient car that saves you the stress and cost.
- Brand Equity. Many people will agree that Mitsubishi motors have made a name for itself over the years. This will not have been possible if it produces substandard cars. If you did not know, Mitsubishi has been in existence since 1917. For it to still be in place to date means that it is doing something right.
Here is what you should know about the various models of Mitsubishi cars, their headlights, and the prices.
|Mitsubishi car||Car type||Application||Product||Price|
|Mitsubishi Lancer||Mitsubishi Lancer (2016)||Main Headlight Beam||Replace Replacement Headlight||$284.36|
|Mitsubishi Mirage||Mitsubishi Mirage (2019)||Main Headlight Beam||Pacific Best Replacement Headlight||$216.23 – $276.31|
|Mitsubishi Evolution||Mitsubishi Evolution (2016)||Headlight with Parking LED||Spyder Black Halo Projector Headlights with Parking LEDs||$335.38 – $371.81|
Step by step to replace Mitsubishi headlight
It is now time to learn the processes and steps involved in a Mitsubishi car headlight replacement.
Ensure that your ignition is off. If you were driving when your headlights went off, ensure that you park and switch off your ignition before going further with any of these procedures. If your car was in a stagnant position and you decide to change the headlights, do not turn on the ignition before you begin.
Open your bonnet. Your bonnet is that compartment that lets you gain access to the headlights area. It is where you have to open before you begin your process. When you open your bonnet, ensure that you have it securely fastened so it doesn’t fall off while you work.
Disconnect the electrical harness. Once your bonnet is open, you have to locate the electrical harness. Typically, your headlights are connected to this harness. Once you find it, twist the wires gently for the headlights to come off the harness. You should be careful during this procedure as you do not want to break your headlight cover. After you disconnect the electrical harness, you also need to remove the headlight cover. Through this, you get to access the old bulb and put in a new one.
Pull out the old bulb. If you have gotten to this point, there is no need to think that you can still manage the old bulb. Instead, take it out and fix it in a new one. This way, you will have proper headlight lighting.
Couple things back. You need to have a retentive memory while replacing your headlight. This helps you fix things back the way they were. If you do not couple them back correctly, you will see that your new bulb will not work. It is also best that you are not in a rush while doing this process.
Hopefully, you now see that replacing a car headlight can be as simple as changing a car tire. So the next time your Mitsubishi car headlight needs a fix, do not hesitate to try out these procedures.
With time, you will become a pro at it, and you may even decide to monetize your skills.
Do not forget to share your thoughts and also share this article with others.